Affinity Medical Services is committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. We hope that there will never be cause to complain about the work we are doing and will do our utmost to ensure that this is the case. However, if you are not happy about anything that we do or any aspect of the service we provide, please notify us in the first instance and give us the opportunity to look into the matter.
If you have a complaint, please contact us and we will investigate the matter.
Affinity Medical Services
The Innovation Centre, 1 Evolution Park, Haslingden Road, Blackburn, BB1 2FD
What will happen next?
- We will send you written confirmation acknowledging your complaint and where necessary ask you to confirm or explain the details of the complaint. We will tell you who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our written confirmation within 7 working days of receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint on our central complaints register. We will do this within 7 working days of receiving your complaint. If it is not possible to reply within 7 working days, we will send an interim reply explaining the delay, answering any points we can and advising when you can expect a full reply.
- We will then investigate your complaint, which will normally involve examining your file and speak to the person at Affinity Medical Services who acted for you. We will do this within 10 working days.
- If you would like to have a discussion to hopefully resolve your complaint, we will arrange this within 3 working days of your request. Within 2 working days of the discussion we will write to you to confirm the contents of the discussion and any solutions agreed with you.
- If you do not want a discussion or if it is not possible for any reason, we will send you a detailed response to your complaint, including suggestions for resolving the matter.
- At this stage, if you remain dissatisfied, you can let us know. We will arrange for a Manager who is not connected with the complaint, to review the decision.
- We will notify you of the result of the review within 2 working days of its conclusion. At this stage the Manager will write to you confirming Affinity Medical Services’ final position on your complaint, considering the views of the second investigator.
If it is not possible to adhere to the timescales mentioned above we will notify you explaining the delay and answering any points we can, informing you of when you can expect a full response.